At 11 views I’d say it’s a virtual unknown for now, but as someone who was never really a big Winnie the Poo fan it is pretty cool. So it is totally worth sharing. The short is made by Lynn Okimura and Jeff Lee of Motion Fiction. Check them out at http://www.motionf.com/blog/ for some of their other projects and work. Impact Debut is awesome (more for dads.)Powered by Sidelines
Did you enjoy this post?
You may also like...
My Kid’s Music Makes Me Want to Die, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Auto-Tune 26 Mar, 2013
Three Ways to Use the Internet to Be a Better Parent 31 May, 2013
Q & A with Sascha Paladino, Creator/Executive Producer of Disney Jr.’s New Series “Miles From Tomorrowland” 29 Jan, 2015
Now 13 Year Olds Can Go On LinkedIn and Start Business Networking 19 Aug, 2013
Tweet With Us
- Get Daily Dad InspirationSign up for free updates
We’re New To Google+, Welcome Us
New in the World of Dads
- Here Are Some Things About Swimming You Probably Didn’t KnowJune 23, 2015
- Want to Try the #FunnestSport? SwimToday and Five-Time Olympian Dara Torres Invite New Swimmers and Families to Jump InMay 26, 2015
- The Tooth Fairy and teaching kids about money (VIDEO)April 21, 2015
- Former Collegiate Swimmer And Comedy Central Star, Anders Holm Talks Swimming with SwimTodayApril 7, 2015
- Giving Kids The Best Possible Start With Fisher-Price #FPBabySweepsMarch 19, 2015
- Five DreamWorksTV Videos to Entertain Kids on the GoFebruary 24, 2015
- Ryan Lochte & Cullen Jones Discuss Their Passion For SwimmingFebruary 12, 2015
- Mother’s Day Gift Idea Twitter PartyApril 11, 2011
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Your Wife When She Tells You She’s PregnantApril 5, 2011
- Ohio Mom Goes to Jail For Lying To School District To Get Kids Into Better SchoolJanuary 26, 2011
- n210ss on:Join Us For a Swim Chat May 28th at 3pm EST, Hosted by 5-Time Olympian Dara Torres, Win Prizes!
- Maria Beas De Bonilla on:Join Us For a Swim Chat May 28th at 3pm EST, Hosted by 5-Time Olympian Dara Torres, Win Prizes!
- Amanda on:Join Us For a Swim Chat May 28th at 3pm EST, Hosted by 5-Time Olympian Dara Torres, Win Prizes!